The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK A3 is a rugged Android 10.1″ tablet that is the latest addition to our rugged lineup. The TOUGHBOOK A3 has a powerful octa-core processor, 4G LTE support, FirstNet and an insertable stylus. The tablet has the flexibility to be used in all markets including warehousing, logistics and transportation. Equipped with an optional integrated barcode reader and insertable smart card reader the TOUGHBOOK A3 is also ideal for enterprise retail and federal markets. The TOUGHBOOK A3 also features a 10.1″ outdoor-viewable display with rain and glove touch functionality making this tablet the choice for outdoor workers everywhere. Featuring a 5 foot drop rating and IP65 certification for dust and water resistance the TOUGHBOOK A3 is purpose built to get more out your day.
- TOUGHBOOK A3’s ecosystem of software, services and partners powered by productivity+.
- Configurable xPak area with 1D/2D barcode reader, Insertable Smart Card or 2nd USB Type-A.
- Five user-defined buttons from maximum user functionally.
- Dual hot swap battery design.
- Certified to latest MIL-STD-810H standards.
Panasonic Toughbook A3 | FZ-A3AVMAEAM
ANDROID 9.0, QUALCOMM SDM660-2 UP TO 2.2GHZ OCTA CORE, 10.1″ WUGXA GLOVED MULTI TOUCH, 4GB, 64GB, WI-FI, BLUETOOTH, DUAL PASS (CH1:WWAN/CH2:DGPS), NFC, 4G LTE VERIZON (EM7511), DGPS, WEBCAM, 8MP REAR CAM, LONG LIFE BATTERY, BUMP OUT